PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Sigmar Priest - BOS Lugdunum Lion 2011

franciuus
22.02.2011, 14:05
Hi all German Friends i show you my last work,
this is for me a very incredible project i do with the Historical World Master Mariano Numitone.
he sculpt this, and i paint. the scale is 54mm.
i have no word to thanks this incredible sculptor for come in to fantasy world and give me the opportunity to paint this "masterpiece green".

with this piece we win the Best of Show in lugdunum expo, in lion 2011.

ave to all of you!
hope you like

heres some pictures of the paint and sculpt:

http://www.farabi.it/immagini/prete/prete_grande.jpg

the green:

http://www.farabi.it/immagini/prete/prete.jpg

cmon link: http://www.coolminiornot.com/272154

Franciuus

simon m.
22.02.2011, 14:57
Hi,

Since I saw the first pictures of the sculpt I´ve been waiting for a painted version....and the final result is just marvelous, a real pleasure to look at!
You both did a great job on both sculpting and painting!

Congratulations on the award and thank´s a lot for sharing!

Regards, si.

Crackpot
22.02.2011, 15:21
Very cool! :cool: Great sculpt and great paintjob! I especially like the "crisp" look and the great choice of color. Only thing I am not absolutely shure about is the base. The stonewall and the rock floor seem a bit too clean, some more weathering would have been nice, but thats just some nagging from an old nitpicker. ;)

Absolutely awesome! :)

SK4TE
22.02.2011, 15:58
THIS IS SO SICK!

Masterpiece.

Redfink
22.02.2011, 16:42
Oh yes, fantastic job on both painting and sculpting.
You two seem to be a great combination! :cool:

Shejtan
22.02.2011, 18:14
Great work! Awesome!

franciuus
22.02.2011, 19:50
thank you all for your kind word, i'm glad you like it! i show you a little collage of pictures that i do with the phone, very bad but can be usefull for the wip of the shield freehand.

http://www.farabi.it/immagini/prete/scudowip.jpg

thank you all again!

-Matt Cexwish-
22.02.2011, 23:35
Wow, Great Miniature... Congratulations, really spectacular execution both Sculpture and -more so- painting...

The Anatomy has some very minor flaws here and there, in addition, that wall looks like it is furry (rrrraur...)... The Overall Appeareance is very convincing... I really love it... Hope to see it soon in reality... :D...

Peter
22.02.2011, 23:42
Fantastic work!! Well earned BOS.

Vhaidra
23.02.2011, 16:08
Yep you both did great work. I love the painting and I also love the sculpt and especially the face is wonderful it has so much character and personality. Of course the freehand at the shield is top notch too ;-) Base looks perfect for me and I like the different coloured shades and that you painted each stone different, that`s good inspiration for me because iself struggle with bases ;-) I suppose it was a real pleasure to paint this wonderful sculpted face and I SEE that you loved the face too, you are a lucky man because I guess the sculpt won`t be casted. Please tell us if the sculpt will be available for us too or have you painted actually the green?? Please don`t say that you painted the green because that will cause depressions for sure, lol. Anyway, you both did fantastic work, thanks for sharing :-)

franciuus
23.02.2011, 19:31
thank you vhaidra, but sorry Mariano Numitone never sculpt for "casting", all his piece are "unique", and this piece is like this. i have to say that in every case this piece is absolutely impossible to cast, because of the very tin parts and a lot of "empty" space. sorry!

thank you all german friends is always a pleasure to share miniatures with your comunity.

Vhaidra
24.02.2011, 19:26
thank you vhaidra, but sorry Mariano Numitone never sculpt for "casting", all his piece are "unique", and this piece is like this. i have to say that in every case this piece is absolutely impossible to cast, because of the very tin parts and a lot of "empty" space. sorry!

thank you all german friends is always a pleasure to share miniatures with your comunity.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: Oooooooooookay. Lol, then I hope you enjoyed each milimeter of him :D

Morgan
24.02.2011, 20:07
Amazing work. I like your red! Want to see more, if it is possible work in progress shots!

Morgan