PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Bats! Model by Dreaming Images

luck65
15.02.2012, 12:06
Hi guys,

I use this topic to present myself and my company, Draming Images: we're an italian 3D (and 2D also) models and statues producer that has started his business more or less 1 year ago and Bats! is our first 3D model produced in collaboration with italian Master Artist Gabriele Dell'Otto (the original drawing where we started from his one of his masterpieces) and the italian great sculptor Roberto De Meo.

Bats! is a 1/8 scale Model produced in a totally black resin kit that comes in a very limited edition production (not more than 40 pieces worldwide and you also have to consider that near 10/15 of them will be sold "painted" for some statues collectors); you can have all info about it - including order ones - here: http://www.dreamingimages.it/bats_en.html.

The box art has been painted by Davide Decina, well known italian Artist that has won tons of prizes during his painter career.

I hope you'll like our Models: we'll do our best to go on producing new high quality pieces in the next future !!! :):)

Count_Zero
15.02.2012, 13:01
Nice Figure! not my scale but realy nice

The Count
15.02.2012, 15:37
Hi
Nice to see you here
I am very excited what kind of figures you present us in the future
One question to you future releases:
Will all figures bei in the 1:8 scale or will depent on the figure itself?
Ciao
The Count

luck65
15.02.2012, 23:52
Hi
Nice to see you here
I am very excited what kind of figures you present us in the future
One question to you future releases:
Will all figures bei in the 1:8 scale or will depent on the figure itself?
Ciao
The Count

Hii Count, yes it'll depend on tre figures that we'll propose ... We'll work starting from 32 mm (but it'll be quite rare) until 35/40 cm - consider that we also produce statues commissions so we are open to every size.